Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dispelling Greek Myths through Truth Part II

So, I did a video of the poem I promised after part I. Check out part one HERE.

Below is my video following my current favorite song called "Clear the Stage" by Jimmy Needham. Check it out!


Click HERE for an in depth analysis on sororities and fraternities' ritual books and aspects of idolatry.

Be edified,
Prophetic Poet



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer Bio: Karolyne Daudin, a freelance photographer and the official founder of IAMImage Photography Company, lives in Tallahassee as a literature and business major at The Florida State University. There, she leads campus ministries and as spoken word poet, her purpose is to encourage and edify a generation by being an example of Christ in speech, lifestyle, love, faith, and purity. You can check out here website at here at http://iamimage.com/ and you can reach her at iamimagephotos@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. YESSSSSS Karolyne!! You've got it sister! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis, I give God the glory for the revelation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have opened my eyes to look at sororities differently.....I didn't know any of this. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete